The poll was conducted on 1,434 people throughout the country between June 3-7 to find out what they want Gen Prayuth to tell them.
The question raised by the highest number of respondents, or 89.34%, is how long it will take to solve the country's problems and bring the situation back to normal and when the night curfew will be lifted?
The other questions are:
- Will there be an election and when? (45.59%)
- How will the NCPO work to achieve reforms and solve the existing conflicts? (82.95)
- How will the NCPO solve energy-related problems such as high prices for gas, fuel and electricity and prevent consumers from being taken advantage of by business operators? (80.33%)
- How will the NCPO handle cases related to political offences, lese majeste and corruption? (78.32%)
- How will the NCPO solve economic problems, create public confidence, spur trade and investment and prepare to enter into the Asean Economic Community? (78.11%)
- How will the NCPO ensure educational reforms and increase people's opportunity to get an education? (77.30%)
- How will the NCPO help farmers, particularly over rice prices and debts? (76.28%)
- How will the NCPO cope with problems over safety in life and property, unemployment, drugs, etc? (75.27%)
- What makes Gen Prayuth feel the most uneasy in this situation and will he take the prime ministership? (68.25%)