Mobile cabinet meeting in Korat Aug 22
- 13 Aug 2017 at 11:01
- WRITER: PRASIT TANGPRASERT
Nakhon Ratchasima governor Wichian Chantaranothai discusses local projects with provincial authorities. (Photo by Prasit Tangprasert)
Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha will lead the cabinet's first meeting outside Bangkok in Nakhon Ratchasima province on Aug 22, Governor Wichian Chantaranothai said on Sunday.
Gen Prayut and his entourage will fly to the Wing 1 air base in Muang district of Nakhon Ratchasima on the morning of Aug 21.
After paying homage to the statue of Thao Suranaree in the municipality, Gen Prayut will receive people at the office of Tambon Hua Thale Municipality in Muang district.
The prime minister will then attend a meeting with the provincial governor, heads of government offices in the province and representatives of the private sector at the Prem Tinsulanonda auditorium.
Next, he will proceed to Prathai and Non Daeng districts to visit local people.
The following day, Aug 22, a mobile cabinet meeting will be held at Suranaree Univesity of Technology.
Mr Wichian said the meeting agenda will include:
- A proposal for the double-track railway line through Muang district to be elevated;
- A proposal for a project to tackle flooding and drought in Prathai and Non Daeng districts;
- A proposal to expand roads connecting with neighbouring Laos and Cambodia from two to four lanes;
- A proposal for a project to divert water from Pasak Jolasid Dam to Lam Takhong Dam; and
- A proposal to tackle land problems in Wang Nam Khiew and Pak Chong districts.
22 Aug 2017 at 04:00
21 Aug 2017 at 04:30
20 Aug 2017 at 10:34
20 Aug 2017 at 10:09
18 Aug 2017 at 04:20
17 Aug 2017 at 17:34